Inverse Problem Methodologies
Sandia National Laboratories
USDA, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory
Eindhoven University of Technology
OverviewThe purpose of the Technical Division on Inverse Problems shall be to provide maximum technical benefits to its members by:
- Providing a forum or exchange of information on inverse problems approaches, from full field measurements, in experimental mechanics.
- Advancing inverse problems technology through timely exchange and dissemination of information.
- Planning and coordinating, in cooperation with others, the inverse problems activities of the Society.
- Assisting in the promotion of uniform terminology in inverse problem documentation.
- Providing improved technical interaction between scientists, engineers, manufacturers and users of inverse problems approaches.
- Promoting and/or organizing special sessions, symposia, short courses, workshops, manuals or monographs.
- Interacting, assisting and cooperating with other committees, societies, associations or organizations on the topic of inverse problems.