Additive and Advanced Manufacturing
Sharlotte L.B. Kramer
Sandia National Laboratories
United States Naval Academy
OverviewThe purpose of the Technical Division on Additive and Advanced Manufacturing is to provide technical benefit to its members by:
- Providing a forum or exchange of information on additive manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, and the mechanics of the resultant materials and structures.
- Promoting additive and advanced manufacturing technology through timely exchange and dissemination of information.
- Planning and coordinating, in cooperation with others, the additive and advanced manufacturing activities of the Society.
- Providing improved technical interaction between scientists, engineers, manufacturers, and users of additive and advanced manufacturing and of the resultant materials and structures.
- Promoting and/or organizing special sessions, symposia, short courses, workshops, manuals or monographs.
- Interacting, assisting, and cooperating with other committees, societies, associations, or organizations on the topic of additive and advanced manufacturing.