IMAC-XL is being planned as an in-person event at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida, USA. Your safety and wellness are our number one priority. SEM will work diligently to follow all CDC guidance and all state and local health mandates. Should health metrics or conditions change, to ensure a successful virtual IMAC-XL, we ask that all submitting authors provide, in addition to a paper, a pre-recorded 10-15 minute video. The decision on whether IMAC-XL will be held in-person or virtually will be made late summer/early fall 2021.
IMAC remains a friendly conference where exhibitors, presenters and attendees spend several days exchanging the ideas that fuel the coming year.
All author(s) will be expected to upload a shareable link to your recorded video presentation.
All registered attendees will receive an email in January 2022 indicating that the Whova platform is live, at which time you may begin watching video presentations, engaging with other attendees and preparing your custom schedule.
All conference attendees, presenters and session chairs are required to pay the conference registration fee.
If you have any questions regarding your proceedings paper, please contact Shari Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any general conference questions, please contact Jen Tingets at email@example.com. Both can be reached by phone at (203) 790-6373.
Click the menu bars below for more information.
- Pre-recorded video presentation may be a combination of presentation slides with audio voice-over or presentation slides with a picture-in-picture of yourself presenting the work
- Recommended recording length of 10 to 15 minutes
- You are encouraged to use the first 2 minutes of your video to create a strong summary your presentation
- .mp4 video format
- File must be named as submission number_first 3 letters of your last name (e.g., 12345_Pro.mp4)
- Upload shareable video recording link to SEM (links may be to file hosting services such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.)
- View Checklist below for detailed guidelines
- Ensure presentation slides are complete
- Eliminate background noise that could be distracting
- Use a headset or external microphone for best audio results
- Speak clearly
- Introduce yourself and state the title of your presentation
- Present your work
- Save recording as .mp4 file
- Verify that audio/video playback properly after recording
- Name file per video presentation instructions
- Upload shareable video recording link to SEM
All content and links will be hosted through the Conference platform, Whova, which will go live approximately two weeks prior to conference dates.
- Register for the conference to have access to Whova
- Browse the agenda or search by author/topic or filter by track
- Click Add to My Agenda to create your own custom schedule
- View presentation videos ahead of the conference dates
- Engage and interact with other attendees
- Check the Community link for
- Asking the organizers questions
- Getting together with colleagues
- Sharing images
Still Have Questions?Visit our FAQ's