Rosen Plaza Hotel, Orlando, FL | January 29–February 1, 2024
IMAC is a conference and exposition focusing on structural dynamics and has evolved to encompass the latest technologies supporting structural dynamics. This broad focus on structural dynamics includes topics in simulation and modeling, nonlinear dynamics, sensors, signal processing and control spanning the full range of engineering disciplines.
IMAC remains a friendly conference where exhibitors, presenters and attendees spend several days exchanging the ideas that fuel the coming year.
|Download a Call for Papers: Click Here
|Upload/Edit Submission: Click Here
|Author Toolkit: Click Here
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST UTC−05:00). This schedule is subject to change.
Pre-Conference Courses: (Sunday, January 28, 2024)
Technical Examples of Building on the Work of Others to Fulfill Your Purpose
Speaker: Randall Mayes—Sandia National Laboratories (retired)
(With Attributions to David Ewins and other IMAC Colleagues)
SAGE Publishing Young Engineer Lecture:
The most up-to-date technical schedule will be hosted through Whova, our Conference platform. You can create an account or log in today!
- Register for the conference to have access to Whova
- Browse the agenda or search by author/topic or filter by track
- Click Add to My Agenda to create your own custom schedule
- Engage and interact with other attendees
- Get information and ask questions of exhibitors and sponsors
- Check the Community link for
- Asking the organizers questions
- Sharing images
Still Have Questions?Visit our FAQ's